Asher is ready for the ROUND UP!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Updates! Updates!


My oh my...I can't believe how time flies! Somehow it is already March. A week into March actually! Where does the time go? Life is blasting by at a break-neck speed but somehow we are still managing to savor the moments...I think having a baby does that to you...it forces you to slow down and revisit the smaller things on a daily basis...it seems like the mundane is now intentional if that makes sense. Our biggest update: We are thrilled to be expanding our family! Our new addition should be here early September, but we've already bonded with "New Baby" and can hardly wait to meet this little one! We still have a month or so before we will be able to find out if it will be a boy or a girl, but we are all betting on a girl. We'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

J Yo said...

Yay!!! I am so excited to see Tangen updates!! :)

Robin said...

Yay for Tangen updates! I agree with Jessica! Your little lady is such a cutie....so excited for you guys to have another! I thought about you recently because we never got to go on our date to CPK in Bellevue before Shyan was born....but the other day I noticed there is one in Southcenter....so maybe we'll make it there before September? :) Maybe a triple date with the Yost family?

Robin said...

yay! I just saw your comment from a few weeks ago...email me: pebinpearson@hotmail.com and let's set a date! We'd love to see you!

J Yo said...

Hey! We need updates!! How's the move planning going, how's Erin feeling, etc.??? :)